LandyCampers Gift Voucher to the value of £50
Upon purchase we will contact you for your To and From texts and any message you would like to add. We will then print & post a gift voucher (UK only) and/or provide a PDF version for emails or e-cards.
Gift Cards T&C’s
1. These terms and conditions, which may be amended from time to time, apply to all LandyCampers Gift Cards. By purchasing a LandyCampers Gift Card you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. Gift vouchers can be exchanged for goods and services provided by Max Isham and Bela Böhme, t/a LandyCampers.
3. Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment. No change will be given. Any remaining balance can be left on the card and spent on future purchases or bookings.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Gift vouchers are valid for 18 months from date of purchase. Should unforeseen events not allow for you to redeem your Gift Card within that period, please get in touch with us before the Gift card expires.
6. Bookings redeeming Gift vouchers are subject to availability and our Booking Terms and Conditions. Please enquire with us for your dates and indicate you would like to redeem a Gift card. If your dates are available, we will deduct the value of your Gift card from the Total hire price and calculate Booking Deposit and Balance based on the reduced amount. Gift cards cannot be redeemed to cover the full Booking Deposit. Please find our full Booking Terms and Conditions here.
7. We do not need to see the physical gift voucher, but we will need you to be able to give us the voucher code and your name to redeem your gift card.
8. The Gift voucher may only be redeemed by the person whose name is printed on the card. If you would like to transfer your gift card to family or friends, please get in touch with us before you do so.
9. Gift vouchers cannot be sold by anyone other than LandyCampers – doing so will lead to the voucher being voided. LandyCampers cannot be held responsible for mis-sold vouchers against these Terms by third parties.
11. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.